31 October 2019.
Fuji Xerox Masters Scholarship in Computer Science
This scholarship is to support Masters students in Computer Science where the proposed area of study has commercial potential. Applicants must be intending to Masters in Computer Science by research at Victoria University of Wellington.
Fuji Xerox has established a research scholarship as part of a five year partnership with Victoria University to support Masters students in Computer Science where the proposed area of study has commercial potential.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer Science.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The scholarship is open to top students intending to do Masters in Computer Science at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Their proposed area of study should have commercial potential.
- Selection will be based on academic merit and evidence of some hardship preventing them from pursuing study.
- $25,000 to cover stipend and tuition fees.
First Step: Applicants must complete the application form, apply from here.
Second Step: Prepare the required Documents and References:
- A personal statement (to include evidence of financial hardship).
- One page research proposal.
- A reference from an academic (or your Supervisor).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hesham Galal / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Eman Fadel Ali / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team