July 18, 2020
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program – Master’s Degree.
The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt was established in 1949, and is the oldest and largest Fulbright program in the Arab world. It was created through a protocol between the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the U.S. State Department.
The Fulbright program provides fully funded master’s degree grants for university graduates to study in the U.S. for a maximum of two years.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All fields are eligible.
- (Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, and dentistry should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct patient contact).
- Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must be residing in Egypt throughout the application, selection, placement and pre-departure processes.
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Proof of English Language proficiencؤذy. Applicants must submit score report for only one of the following tests: (refer to the below table for approved test centers)
- TOEFL ITP – minimum required score of 550
- TOEFL iBT – minimum required scores of 80
- Academic or General IELTS – minimum overall score of 6.5 (no required score for each section)
- The scholarship covers Travel allowance, Stipend, Health benefits coverage, University tuition and Other allowances.
First Step: You will need to create an account on Fulbright website from here to be able to start your online application
Second Step: Within your online application,you will need o submit the following documents:
- Copies of certificates and transcripts for all post-secondary degrees in English
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Test.
- Scanned copy of the original valid National ID.
For application instructions, click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Lamis Ahmed/ egypt “
“Reviewed by” Hadeer Mahfouz/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team