01 August 2018.
The United States.
Fulbright Egyptian Scholar Program – Arts Management, Museum and Heritage Studies
The program provides opportunities for arts and cultural management, or museum and heritage studies, professionals and academics to conduct research at American Institutions.
The flagship international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government, widely known as the Fulbright Program, is designed to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and those of other countries. With this goal as a starting point, the Fulbright Program has provided more than 300,000 participants—chosen for their leadership potential—with the opportunity to observe each other’s political, economic and cultural institutions, exchange ideas and embark on joint ventures of importance to the general welfare of the world’s inhabitants.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Cultural management studies.
- Museum and heritage studies.
Three to nine months.
- Egyptian citizenship; holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must reside in Egypt starting the application process till the travel date (in case of selection) :
- Professionals at an artistic institution, e.g. museum, library, arts, cultural center/institute, or academic faculty members at Egyptian universities in the fields of arts and cultural management, or museum and heritage studies.
- A./B.Sc., MFA or Ph.D.
- Excellent command of English.
- Applicants have to successfully complete all the steps of the assessment and selection process and successfully finalize all required procedures.
The program offers:
- Professional and excess baggage allowances.
- Dependents Allowance.
- Health benefits coverage.
International travel is not covered by the grant and is normally provided by the grantee’s home institution.
First Step: Complete the online application here.
Second Step: You will need to provide:
- Project Statement (including Background, Objectives, Significance, Methodology, Evaluation and Dissemination, Justification for US Residency Requirement, Duration).
- CV including a list of publications.
- J-1or J-2 Visa (DS – 2019): If you have previously entered the United States on a J-1 or J-2 visa, please provide copies of your previous DS-2019(s).
- Passport copy, if available.
- Three reference letters.
Kindly note that supplemental documents such as certificates and reference letters should be in English or with certified translation and are uploaded directly to the application on-line system.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nermine Nejima/Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Sarra Messili/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team