31 May 2019
The United States.
Master’s scholarships for Moroccan post-licence students – MACECE
Each year the Moroccan-American Commission awards Master’s scholarships for Moroccan post-licence students to pursue a master’s degree in the United States.
These scholarships are funded by the governments of Morocco and the United States.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All disciplines except Medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy
Applicants must provide the Commission with scores on two tests:
- TOEFL: Most American universities require a minimum TOEFL score of 550 for the paper-based test and 213 for the computer-based test.
- GRE exams: the minimum GMAT score is 550 ( in the case of business”MBA” )
The MBA is the most competitive area of Fulbright grants.
These tests are administered in Morocco on specific dates by AMIDEAST, 35 rue d’Oukaimeden, Agdal, Rabat, Tel: 0537-675-082. You must register in advance at AMIDEAST.
- Preference is given to those who have not previously studied or lived in the U.S. for an extended period. Preference is also shown to candidates who have not lived outside Morocco for extended periods of time or hold dual nationality.
- Those proposing to pursue a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) must have completed at least one year of work experience by May 31, 2019. Unpaid internships do not qualify as work experience.
- Candidates must be available for an interview at some point during July 2019.
- MBA students are required to have a minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Like all Fulbright programs, the Study Grantee must pledge to return to Morocco upon completion of the program.
-You aren’t eligable If:
- You are currently studying in the United States.
- You have worked overseas for more than two years.
- You are completing a dual Masters degree in the context of an institutional agreement.
- Green card holders are not eligible for the grant.
- These scholarships are funded by the governments of Morocco and the United States.
First Step: Prepare the following documents :
- A personal essay, explaining why you want to study in America.
- Your CV/resume
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Report on proficiency in English.
- Transcripts of your academic record (all available transcripts and diplomas from post-secondary institutions you have attended).
- Scores of the TOEFL and GRE exams (GMAT in the case of business).
- Study/Research Objective
-Write a clear and detailed description of your study/research objectives, and give your reasons for wanting to pursue them․-Be specific about your major field and your specialized interests within this field․-Describe the kind of program you expect to undertake, and explain how your study plan fits in with your previous training and your future objectives․-Do not mention specific U․S․ universities at which you would like to study․
Second Step: complete an on-line application form which includes the mentioned documents and a variety of personal information.
Third Step: if you are selected for an interview, be available in Rabat when called.
Fivth Step: Upon approval of Washington , you are then full-fledged Fulbright grantees and depart for the USA in the summer of the year following application.
-It is strongly recommended that you upload all documents in PDF format.
-Your CV must include the following in PDF format:
- Education (universities attended, degrees earned and dates received).
- Professional positions held.
- Courses taught and other services provided to students and the home institution.
- Publications (provide full citations and list them starting with the most recent).
- Other professional activities, such as workshops, seminars and consultations.
- Membership and activities in professional associations.
- Professional honors, awards and fellowships.
- Community service.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abd El-hamid Zaghloul/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Salma Aittaleb/ Morocco”
MARJ3 Scholarships team