18 October 2018
BestExchangeRates.com Australian Scholarship 2018
BER is a Foreign Exchange comparison website with strong links to and involvement in FinTech Australia. The aim of the platform is to assist individuals and small businesses to navigate the complex, and often perplexing, international money transfer market through an FX calculator, reviews, ratings, comparisons, and news.
BER was launched in 2009 by David Brown, Founder and CEO. BER is headquartered in Sydney, with offices in Hong Kong and London.
For 2018, BER has launched a scholarship for overseas students in Australia which will offer the chance to win AUD$1500 towards tuition or living costs whilst studying in Australia.
The international focus of our business naturally equips us with an enthusiasm to assist the generation of tomorrow in broadening their education and skills through an experience overseas.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
Applicants must be enrolled as an overseas student and on a Full-time course in an Australian university (and provide evidence of this). & Chosen field of study from the following :
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be enrolled as an overseas student and on a Full-time course in an Australian university (and provide evidence of this)
- Chosen field of study is within engineering, technology, science, media, journalism, business, finance or economics.
- Have an Australian bank account to receive the award
This scholarship is available to students of any Australian University.
Value: AUD $1500
BER will provide financial assistance of AUD$1500 towards tuition and living fees for an overseas student studying in Australia.
All applicants should email the following documentation to: [email protected]
– Up-to-date resume/CV
– Cover letter describing your academic achievements, interests and aspirations
– University’s verification of enrolment
– Maximum of 500 words, or short video of no more than 4 minutes in duration, describing how this scholarship will help you and your future career.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hagar Mohamed Khalil / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lenah Hafez/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team