15 November 2019
Germany or in CCP partner countries.
CrossCulture Programme 2020
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) enables professionals and committed volunteers to think outside of the cultural box! Each year around 80 fellowship recipients from host organisations in Germany or in one of the over 35 partner countries gain experience in intercultural networks. Through occupational stays abroad, the programme enables and promotes actors from the cultural, educational, scientific, artistic and medial sectors to work together. The goal of the CrossCulture Programme is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe. The programme was launched in 2005 and now counts over 750 alumni to its ever-growing network.
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) enables participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills. In turn, the host organisations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge and networks of the CCP fellows. The participants then bring their experiences gained abroad into their everyday working life when they return to their home organisation.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Civic & citizenship education
- Digital civil society
EGYPT, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, MAURITANIA, IRAN. And Other countries are not from the Middle East and North Africa.
Between 2 to 3 months.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organisation in the country of origin.
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged for the long-term.
- The applicant can prove full-time experience in his or her field of work.
- A collaboration with an organisation in the target country is in progress or planned.
- The applicant possesses other language skills, particularly, German language skills.
- A monthly allowance of 550 euros
- Round-trip airfare
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A refund of applicable visa fees
- Health insurance
- No provisions will be made for travelling with family members such as spouse or children. ifa assumes no costs or responsibility for other persons beyond the fellowship recipient.
First Step: By the end of the web-page, find your country application portal.
Second Step: Complete the application form and upload your documents.
Note: Since the application system cannot cache any input, all documents should be ready for the upload at the start of the application.
What application documents are required?
- Curriculum vitae in English with details about education/training, work experience, volunteering and other skills.
- Letter of motivation using the Template.
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s home organisation/workplace in the applicant’s country of origin, for example from a supervisor, using the Template.
- Photo is optional.
Third Step: Submit the completed application online via the application portal.
Note: Incomplete applications, applications sent by email and applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ghada Raafat / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mohamed Magdi Eweda/ Egypt
&Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team