February 15, 2019 and April 15, 2019 for the Fall semester.
Fellowships for Refugees
Each year, fellowships are offered to a number of refugees for full-time study (nine credits or as required by the program) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.).
- Master of Arts.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA).
- Master in Computing (M. Comp.).
- Master of Education (M.Ed).
- Master of Engineering.
- Master of Global Affairs.
- Master of Global Public Health.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International and Comparative Law.
- Master of Public Administration (MPA).
- Master of Public Policy.
- Master of Science.
To know more about the programs click here.
This Fellowship is For Refugees from any Country.
Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and are subject to review every semester.
- Refugee status.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent.
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and GRE or GMAT for the finance program applicants).
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
- To retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2 or above.
- In financial need.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend.
- Housing allowance or accommodation at the University residence based on need.
- Student services and activities fees.
- Medical service and health insurance fees.
- May cover remedial English courses.
Second Step: Submit the online fellowship application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sameh Shaaban Mansour/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Mariem Memmi/ Tunisia“
and ” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team