31 May, 2019.
International local authorities internship program – Union of Municipalities of Turkey
International Local Authorities Internship Program is an international internship program annually organized by Union of Municipalities of Turkey since 2012 with the aim of providing local governance training to the participants through instructions, practical examples and field visits including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey.
Since the first program,LOCALINTERNational has been providing an international training environment to a wide range of participants from European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries to learn, socialize and see the good practices along with the examples of municipal work.
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments.
- Local Democracy and Participation.
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments.
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments.
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals.
- Comparative Local Governments.
- Local Governments in Turkey.
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Urban/Regional planning.
- Political Science.
- International Relations.
- Administrative Sciences.
- Other Related Fields.
English and Turkish.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- From 18 to 29 August.
- Applicant should have a good command of English.
- Applicants must be a last year students or new graduates of the mentioned fields.
- All expenses will be covered by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey.
First Step: Fill in the application through the online system
The application includes:
- Personal information.
- Your education.
- Your address information.
- Your food preferences.
- Your travel information.
- Motivation letter.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amina Hamed / Egypt “
Reviewed by “Aya Gamal ElGeddawy / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team