-31 May, for the residency in November;
– 31 October, for the residency in April.
Studio Residency Stipend Bibliothek Andreas Züst
The Bibliothek Andreas Züst is considered in the tradition of libraries as a place of knowledge in the sense of diversity.
Twice annually — respectively for the months of April and November — , the Bibliothek Andreas Züst offers three studio residency stipends. The length of stay is a total of four weeks. Application for the Studio Residency Stipend is open to national and international cultural workers (individuals or teams of up to a maximum of four persons) across disciplines — visual arts, literature, new media, music, theatre, design, architecture, film, photography, and art-related disciplines. For the stipendiaries, the Alpenhof panorama lodge will provide for accommodations. Applicants must submit a statement specifying their specific interests and describing their motivation in seeking a residency. The Bibliothek Andreas Züst is especially seeking projects that deal with the library as a whole or one of its sub-areas. The Studio Residency Stipend program is to be considered in the tradition of libraries as places of knowledge in the sense of diversity. In short: the residency should entail research about what constitutes the fabric of our culture and also what goes beyond it.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
English and German.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Application is open to Swiss or foreign individuals or teams (max. four persons) working in any artistic / cultural field, e.g., visual arts, literature, new media, music, theatre, design, architecture, film, photography, as well as applied arts, art or cultural theory / studies.
- Foreigners are required to have an authorized permit to enter Switzerland. Selections for the studio residency stipends take place through a panel consisting of representatives of the Bibliothek Andreas Züst as well as an external jury.
- Free-of-charge accommodations
- use of studio
- reimbursement of travel costs.
First Step: Prepare a PDF-document (max. 7 MB) with the following documents submitted in this order:
1. Completed “Personal Information Sheet”
(PDF-Form, available here)
2. Statement of Purpose / Reason for Applying with clear relation to the Bibliothek (max.1 A4-page)
3. Documentation of Previous Work including CV (max.10 pages)
Second Step: Send the PDF document by email to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya Emam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lubna Albadawi/ Syria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team