August 19, 2019.
Doha Oasis for Innovation
Today, countries and nations are entrusting the youth on the future as they constitute a source of inspiration for social progress and a fertile generator of innovative ideas in all fields. Societies seek to empower the young generation with the latest scientific trends and technological revolutions, and grant them opportunities to innovate and become able to face future challenges, since the Nation’s Strength Lies in its Youth.
Therefore, the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum, an international organization affiliated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, invites the youth of Islamic countries to participate in the Doha Oasis for Innovation, which will be held during the Doha, Capital of Islamic Youth event, from 14 to 20 September 2019.
The Doha Oasis for Innovation, which is an event dedicated to young people, aims at stimulating youth creativity in the fields of invention and innovation, guiding the younger generation to the path of knowledge and hard work in order to achieve aspired development and prosperity.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Developing the spirit of innovation and creativity among the youth.
- Endorsing and upgrading the Muslim youths’ innovative capacities.
- Enhancing digital manufacturing skills.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS
The Doha Oasis for Innovation will be held between September 14th and September 20th, 2019 (The arrival of participants is scheduled one day before the start and departure one day after).
A- General conditions
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people belonging to OIC Member States or being young representatives of Muslim communities.
- The participant shall submit an accredited certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
B- Selection Criteria:
Application forms and CVs sent by the sorting committee will be examined according to the following criteria:
- Obtain a patent or its equivalent for participating projects.
- Proved local or international achievements in the field of science and innovation
- Availability of a model for the participating projects.
- Ability to work with a team.
- The participating project shall have a patent.
- Availability of the project’s model.
- Invention can be commercialized.
- Distinctive added asset of the invention compared to what was previously introduced in the same field.
- The host country will cover travel expenses to and from the participant’s country of residence as well as internal transportation, accommodation, and meals.
First Step: Curriculum Vitae and required information should be attached through the following link on the website of Doha, Capital of Islamic Youth Click here
Second Step: The selected winners will receive a confirmation of their participation via emails as indicated in the registration form.
If you have any enquiries please contact:
- Email: [email protected]
- Hotline: 0097450054204 or 0097450057678
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Bassem Nabrawy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team