19 August 2018.
Brunel Sanctuary (Refugee) Scholarship
The Brunel Sanctuary (Refugee) Scholarship is a full fee waiver available to full time students identified as ‘refugees’. As well as a full tuition fee waiver, successful applicants will receive free single occupancy accommodation in one of Brunel’s Halls of Residence’s in standard halls.
The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study up to a maximum of four years for a full time Undergraduate course, including a Foundation year, (or for five years of a sandwich course, including a Foundation year). No payment will be made in the placement year of a sandwich course, applicants undertaking an unpaid placement will be considered for the unpaid placement bursary, or in the integrated Masters year of an Integrated Master’s programme because the final year of an Integrated Masters is already subject to a fee waiver. Scholarship winners will be entitled to free standard single accommodation in the Integrated Masters year.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- All Specializations
4 or 5 Years depends on the course you are applying for.
We will consider applications from applicants with the following ‘immigration status’:
- Asylum Seeker-approved application (provided no conditions have been imposed by the Home Office that prohibits study or restricts study to another institution).
- Refugee status obtained (this includes the Syrian Vulnerable Person Relocation scheme or similar schemes.
- Discretionary Leave to Remain as the result of an asylum claim.
- Humanitarian Protection.
- Must have submitted an application to study at Brunel for the 2018/9 academic year before the Sanctuary Scholarship application can be considered.
- Must hold an offer of a place on a full-time Undergraduate course. This may include offers made through Clearing and Adjustment.
- Offer must be ‘Unconditional Firm’ (UF) by the date the Scholarship Allocation Panel make their formal awards in September (i.e. applicant must have met all offer conditions and firmly accepted the place).
- Must commence the course in the upcoming academic year (applicants for deferred entry will not be considered for a scholarship and must apply in the year they start their course and not in the year of their course application).
- Has an immigration status listed above, which would also permit registration at Brunel University London.
- Applicants entering the University in level 2 will be considered for the scholarship.
The scholarship provides:
- A full tuition fee waiver per year of your chosen course.
- Guaranteed allocated and paid for on campus accommodation per year (there is no cash alternative for applicants living off-campus).
To apply :
Fill the application form Here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mostafa Zaki /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Marwan Mansi/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team