1 February 2019.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, US.
Global Leadership Full-tuition Scholarship from the COE College.
COE College provides one full-tuition scholarship each year to a non-U.S. citizen attending high school outside of the U.S.. Cultural diversity expands COE campus borders and allows all students to learn from one another. This scholarship seeks to continue COE’s support of making international education a priority.
COE College values a diverse international population and offers financial assistance to qualified students in the form of renewable scholarships, grants and on-campus work-study.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- African American Studies
- American Studies
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- English as a Second Language – ESL
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- General Science
- German Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Business
- International Economics
- International Studies
- Molecular Biology
- Organizational Science
- Political Science
- Public Relations
- ROTC (Reserve Officer Training Corps).
- Social & Criminal Justice
- Spanish Studies
- Theatre Arts
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Up to 4 years.
The scholarship is renewable for three additional years.
- You must be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States.
- You must be attended a foreign high school.
- You must intend to enroll as a full-time.
- You have to be undergraduate degree-seeking student.
- You must live in on-campus residential housing.
- You must meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College.
- You must meet the official score reports for SAT, ACT, TOEFL or IELTS.
- This scholarship is in the amount of tuition the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for three additional years at that amount.
You must complete all application for admission requirements by 1 February, 2019. You will need to:
- Submit an International Application for Admission via the Common Application.
- Submit original or certified copies of the following:
- Secondary School Transcripts (mark sheets) translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- National Examination results (e.g. WAEC, WASSCE, ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, SLC, etc.) if applicable.
- Submit one of the following official score reports: SAT, ACT, TOEFL or IELTS
- Complete an International Student Financial Statement and documentation of funds sufficient to cover your expenses at Coe.
Send all documentation to: [email protected] .
Complete the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship Form from Here.
Submit a resume and an essay response.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya Gamal ElGeddawy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nermine Nejima/ Tunisia”
MARJ3 Scholarships team