30 May 2019.
General Ledger Accountant – Internship at Soma Bay company.
After this training opportunity you will be able to :
- Performs daily General Ledger data entries
- Assists in Monthly/ Quarterly closing
- Assists in Monthly / Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis and reconciliation
- Assists in Monthly expense variance analysis
- Assists in handling inter-company transactions
- Ensures accuracy of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and compliance with internal policies
- Responsible for Fixed Assets ledger and posting
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business Administration
3 Months and subject to extension.
Internship Start date: Mid June 2019.
- Senior student, 2019 graduate. Accounting major
- Acceptable overall grade or GPA
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Excellent English
- Excellent in MS Office Excel
- ERP Oracle knowledge is an advantage
- A well organized, disciplined, and detail-oriented individual
- Zamalek, Downtown, Mohandesin or nearby residents are preferable
First Step: Send your resumes to [email protected] mentioning internship in the email subject.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mennat Allah Ayman \ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Soueilem Mohamed Lemine / Mauritania ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team