15 September, 2019
DKFZ POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS 2018
The long-term goal of the German Cancer Research Center is to unravel the causes and mechanisms of cancer development and, based on new insights, to develop novel tools for diagnosis, early detection, treatment, and prevention. We build on outstanding basic biomedical research, an evaluation of complex systems (systems biology), as well as efficient platforms for the translation of new findings from “bench to bedside”.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Cell Biology and Tumor Biology.
- Functional and Structural Genomics.
- Cancer Risk Factors and Prevention.
- Tumor Immunology.
- Imaging and Radio oncology.
- Infection, Inflammation, and Cancer.
- Transitional Cancer Research.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- A qualification equivalent to a PhD or MD is a prerequisite for all applications.
- Candidates should document their successful previous research endeavors with publications.
- The candidates should be at an early stage of their career, having held a PhD for no longer than 2 years.
- The fellowship is not open for internal candidates, unless they have been recruited not longer than 6 months before the application deadline.
DKFZ Postdoc salaries are competitive by national standards and are negotiated and confirmed during the recruitment phase should a fellowship be offered.
The fellowships are initially offered for a duration of two years.
The following documents should be provided as one single PDF file:
- Curriculum vitae
- Publication list
- One-page statement of research interests
- Copy of the latest degree certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mustafa Abulhamd/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mustafa Abdelshafy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team