1 October 2020
Any country in the world
The MyUS.com Community Scholarship
MyUS.com understands the power of connection. MyUS.com helps customers shape the world around them. The company is excited to announce the MyUS.com Community Scholarship, a global annual scholarship that will provide select eligible students with financial assistance as they earn their degrees.
MyUS.com is a shipping company that ships US goods to hip to more than 220 countries and territories across the globe, including Singapore, Australia, Sweden, Kuwait, Germany, Qatar, Spain, Ghana, the Philippines, and many other countries. MyUS.com is interested in understanding how your community has affected the way you approach your studies and your future career.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All fields are available
All world Countries
One Academic year
The scholarship recipient will be selected by MyUS.com after the October 1, 2020 entry deadline. The winner will be announced and/or notified via email on or before November 1, 2020.
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must be a student currently enrolled at an officially recognized, accredited college or university. Students who are not currently enrolled but have been accepted to attend may be eligible if they are registered with the college or university.
- Eligible students must currently be in good standing with their respective university, college or high school. Students who have been suspended, are on academic probation or have otherwise violated any university/college rules will be disqualified.
- Applicant must either be accepted to a qualifying university/college or currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program.
- If the applicant or the applicant’s parent/legal guardian is employed by MyUS.com at the time the scholarship is granted, the student will be considered ineligible. The eligibility of finalists will be verified before winners are selected.
- The recipient must be enrolled without interruption, barring illness, emergency, or military service. It is the recipient’s responsibility to provide all necessary information (including the designated institution’s bank details) in order to process scholarship payments. The recipient must also verify receipt of funds in accordance with the designated institution. MyUS.com reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice.
- Essays will be reviewed ‒ and the recipient will be selected ‒ based on the student’s ability to communicate their story as it relates to the questions above and to the overarching theme of the scholarship, as well as the thoughtfulness of their essay.
- The scholarship recipient will receive a one-time $2,000 (USD) educational scholarship to be applied to qualifying expenses, including undergraduate/graduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2020 or 2021 academic year.
- Payments issued by MyUS.com are strictly made payable to the student’s approved college or university, and will not be paid directly to the student or in any other form.
- Payments will be wired after November 1, 2020, directly to the accredited college or university that the student is currently verifiably enrolled in.
First Step: Write a 500-word essay including:
- How self-reflection, introspection, and community outreach have affected their choices in life.
- What to study /Which university/college to attend.
- Which career they will pursue after graduation.
Second Step: Send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your essay (attached as a document or included in the body of the email)
- A photo of yourself (image must feature you alone, without other people)
- Any additional relevant information you feel will help tell your story
- Any submissions not received through this email will be disqualified.
- If you’re having trouble submitting your essay, please contact MyUS.com at [email protected] for assistance.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Shahenda Hisham/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Rana Hassan/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team