31 July 2020
Any country other than applicant’s one
The MyUS.com Global Perspectives Scholarship
MyUS.com is pleased to announce its first annual, “Global Perspectives” scholarship – focused on the role of experiential learning in preparing global-ready graduates. As an industry leader in international shipping and shopping, few organizations are more reliant on the desire for consumers and businesses to be globally interconnected than MyUS.com. Similarly, few global organizations better understand the transformative, impactful nature of breaking down boundaries, transcending cultures, and connecting the previously unconnected.
MyUS.com is a shipping company that ships US goods to hip to more than 220 countries and territories across the globe, including Singapore, Australia, Sweden, Kuwait, Germany, Qatar, Spain, Ghana, the Philippines, and many other countries. As a global organization, MyUS.com has a growing, vested interest in preparing tomorrow’s future international business leaders for long-term success.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All fields are available
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
One Academic Year
- Eligible students must currently be completing academic courses in a country other than their home country (studying abroad or as an international student).
- Have been accepted to a qualifying university/college or currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program to study abroad program or have studied abroad within the past two academic years.
- Must be a student currently enrolled at an officially recognized, accredited college or university.
- Eligible students must currently be in good standing with their respective university, college, or high school. Students who have been suspended, are on academic probation, or have otherwise violated any university/college rules will be disqualified.
- If the applicant or the applicant’s parent/legal guardian is employed by MyUS.com at the time the scholarship is granted, the student will be considered ineligible. The eligibility of finalists will be verified before winners are selected.
- Essays will be reviewed ‒ and the recipient will be selected ‒ based on the student’s ability to communicate their story as it relates to the questions above and to the overarching theme of the scholarship, as well as the thoughtfulness of their essay
- The scholarship recipient will receive a one-time $2500 (USD) educational scholarship to be applied to qualifying expenses, including undergraduate/graduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2019 or 2020 academic year.
Note: Payments issued by MyUS.com are strictly made payable to the student’s approved college or university, and mailed after August 31, 2020, directly to the accredited college or university last designated by the student.
First Step: Students are required to write a 500-word essay detailing:
- Why they chose an international program.
- How they feel that the program will enhance their studies (or did enhance their studies).
- How they feel that the program will likely impact their perspectives relative to other cultures and the impact that will have on future business successes.
- Additionally, the essay should clearly articulate how they believe their experience studying abroad will make them increasingly competitive in today’s global job market.
Second Step: To enter, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your essay (attached as a document or included in the body of the email)
- A photo of yourself (image must feature you alone, without other people)
- Any additional relevant information you feel will help tell your story
Any submissions not received through this email will be disqualified. If you’re having trouble submitting your essay, please contact MyUS.com at [email protected] for assistance.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Shahenda Hisham/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Rana Hassan/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team