Round 2: Accepting entries May 1st – August 1st
Round 3: Accepting entries September 1st – November 30th
All World Countries
The topic of this year’s essay submissions deals with the serious implications of being a driver. The essay contest “In The Driver’s Seat” seeks to have applicants highlight the importance of being a safe and educated driver. This scholarship seeks to reward six students for his or her submission dealing with the importance of being a safe and educated driver.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in either High School, University or College as a full-time student (2020-2021 school year).
- Employees and relatives of National Driving and Traffic School are ineligible.
- To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one of the submission dates.
- This contest is open to all students in the U.S., Canada, and abroad.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of successful acceptance to a Higher Institute of Learning, College, or University.
- The company is seeking to reward essay applicants $3,000 in scholarships- for students entering college or already enrolled in a higher education institution – on the topic of being a safer driver.
First Step: To apply, submit an essay of fewer than 500 words in Microsoft Word format addressing the following questions:
- What is the importance of driver education in reducing the number deaths as a result of driving?
- What steps can be taken to reduce the number of deaths related to driving?
- Have you ever had an experience of being in car accident or have seen your friends or family members driving irresponsibly?
- What steps can you take to be a better and safer driver as well as help others become safer on the road?
Second Step: Along with your submission please include a picture of yourself which we can post on our site to go along with your essay
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Shahenda Hisham/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Rana Hassan/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team