MAWISTA Scholarship Studying Abroad with a Child
MAWISTA Scholarship is offered for a person who want to study abroad and s/he has a child. MAWISTA is looking for students who won’t give up and who would like to finish their study even with double stress (study and child).
Variety enriches the education infrastructure this is also the motto for the new scholarship of MAWISTA. That’s why MAWISTA likes to offer the scholarship to a person studying abroad with a child. One semester, or even the complete study abroad, is going to be more and more popular and gives many students the opportunity to let their dreams of living abroad come true and also to get some advantages for their future career.
For students with a child there is still one question left – who is going to take care of my child? This is certainly the most important question which has to be answered before going to study abroad. That means, you have to inform yourself where you can find a childcare in the place you are going to stay and how much it will cost.
The scholarship for International students with a child who want to study in Germany with a child.
- 18 - 24, 25 - 35, 36 - 60
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Specific Requirements
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- SIHAM BOUGUERN/Algeria
- Published by
- Esraa Allam/Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Samah Mubarak / Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Funding and Scholarship Grants for Students and Graduates, Non-Degree Opportunities
- Funding Type
- Program Period
- From 6 months to 12 months
- Europe, Germany
- A winner of the five selected finalists will be chosen through public vote starting from 01.02. until 15.02.