open all year
KUMS SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences (KUMS) is delighted to offer various competitive scholarships to applicants who have demonstrated outstanding academic and leadership achievements in order to assist students in enhancing their studies by providing an international perspective.
All applicants, applying to one of undergraduate programs, are encouraged to complete the Application for the undergraduate scholarship program at the time of their admission application process. The scholarship program is available to all undergraduate international students.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Faculty of Nutritional Sciences and Food Technology
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Public Health
EGYPT, SYRIA, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, JORDAN, MOROCCO, SUDAN, IRAQ, SAUDI ARABIA, LEBANON, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, LIBYA, PALESTINE, OMAN, KUWAIT, MAURITANIA, QATAR, BAHRAIN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, TURKEY, CYPRUS, DJIBOUTI, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES NOT FROM MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Depending on the program
- The applicant must not be a citizen of Iran.
- The applicant may not have dual citizenship, where the second citizenship is from Iran.
- The candidate must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- International applicants must meet minimum requirements:
- Academic Grade Point Average (GPA): Minimum 3.00/4.00 (or its equivalent);
- Evidence of English proficiency: In order to be admitted to KUMS and commence your studies, you must provide a certificate of IELTS with a minimum band score of 5.5 or its equivalent in TOEFL iBT (minimum 69) or TOEFL PBT (minimum 525) at the time of registration. Otherwise, attending Intensive English Language classes might be necessary.
- Evidence of intellectual or creative achievement or substantial public service;
- Special talents, achievements or awards in a particular field;
- Experiences that demonstrate promise for leadership; and,
- Academic accomplishments in light of the applicant’s life experience and special circumstances.
- The Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded for one academic year. It could be renewed on an annual basis so long as the recipients remain in good academic standing and enroll fulltime in a program.
- Stipend Scholarship covers your expenses including registration fee, furnished accommodation and Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Tuition Fee Scholarship is a full or partial tuition Fee -Waiver scholarship, which covers registration fee, Persian language courses, and discounts on tuition fees ranging from 1% to 100%.
First Step: Create an account and fill the application from here.
Second Step: Determine which type of scholarship you are applying for and upload all required documents (cover letter,academic credebtials and english proficiency certificate IELTS or TOEFL).
Third Step:You will be notified by email if you are awarded a scholarship. If you are offered a scholarship, please read the email notification the university send you and follow the directions.
For more information click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Esraa Ali/ Egypt“
“Iman Abdulmonim/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team