31 March 2019.
The University of Central Asia Scholarships
Education at the University of Central Asia is heavily subsidized, and once admitted on merit, a student’s financial constraint is not a barrier to quality education. UCA’s generous financial aid programme ensures that admission is based solely on merit, and the ability to pay fees is not a consideration during the selection process. Once a student is admitted, financial assistance is guaranteed.
Fees are paid in the national currency where the Campuses are located and fixed for the entire period of undergraduate study. Tuition fees at UCA are the equivalent of US$5000 per year, which is less than most universities in Central Asia, as well as China, Turkey, and Russia. Moreover, as mentioned above, depending on the financial circumstances of the student, tuition fees can be subsidized or waived for deserving and meritorious students.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All the fields of study but there is an exception to know about them please check the official website.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Depending on the chosen program.
- Financial aid applications are available to all shortlisted candidates, and students apply annually for assistance. Financial Aid decisions are made by a committee and not by any one individual.
- Admission to UCA is based on merit. The University is committed to admitting the best and brightest students from both urban and rural areas of Central Asia, regardless of economic status. No student is denied admission to UCA on financial grounds.
- Interest-free loans are offered in the national currency.
- The annual administration fee of two percent (2%) is assessed from the year of loan received.
- The students have a two-year grace period after graduation to begin repayment and have 10 years following this grace period to repay their loan.
UCA’s fees are comprehensive and your total fee includes the following:
- Tuition fees for instruction.
- Textbooks and instructional materials, Laptop computer.
- Residence; Meals.
- Health Plan; Fitness center, sports, recreation.
- Individual tutorials and counseling.
- Application fees: US$15.
Second Step: Download, print, scan and submit all documents via email to [email protected]. Please attach your application to the email and ensure the attachment and email are named with “Application” followed by your name.
- Official mark sheets from Grade 10 and the first two-quarters of Grade 11 (for the Central Asian applicants) or from Grade 11 and the first two-quarters of Grade 12 (for the international applicants). If you are currently a university student, you must submit your university transcript as well.
- A copy of a government-issued photo ID or Passport.
- Photograph (3 cm x 4 cm) of yourself taken in the past three months.
- An Application fee equivalent to US$15 in national currency. Please note the fee will be waived for students who apply before February 1st 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Alaa Eddine Ghorab/ Algeria “
Reviewed by” Sarra Messili/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team