November 30, 2019.
$3000 COUPON MARATHON SCHOLARSHIP
In order to encourage students to go further on the way of gaining knowledge of all fields, contributing to the development of their own country, Coupon Marathon delightedly offers the ” $3000 Coupon Marathon Scholarship” to students all over the world from US, UK, Canada,… One college student will receive $3000 scholarship. It can be used for tuition, supplies, books or board at the college or university of the student. Our mission is to help people who are in need to save.
Submitted materials will be under coupon marathon ownership and will not be returned.
Your submission will be judged by the following criteria:
- Completeness of Submission (10%)
- Quality of your submission (30%)
- Uniqueness and practicality of your ideas (60%)
- If you have any questions or issues, you can check it out at (https://www.couponmarathon.com/scholarship)
- or contact us via email ([email protected])
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Scholarship Calendar For 2019
- Application Open Date: May 1, 2019
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Review Process: December 10, 2019
- Applications must be submitted by November 30, 2019
- Only third-year, fourth-year students can apply for this scholarship.
- He/she must maintain a minimum of 3.2 GPA every semester.
- He/She must have good achievements in social activities at school.
Coupon Marathon delightedly offers the ” $3000 Coupon Marathon Scholarship” to students all over the world
First Step: Fill out the required form from here.
Second Step: Write an essay following the topic “What is your opinion of saving money in life?”
Regarding length and format, the essays should:
– Be written in English.
– from 800-1000 words in length.
– You should focus on the importance and the way to save money, you are encouraged to write about saving tips, especially on coupons and discount codes.
Third Step: Submit your application when you finish
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Heba Elsawy / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nada Ahmed/ Egypt and Samah/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team