First step: Register in the DAAD portal (Read notes about registering in the portal >>)
Second step: Applying online in the DAAD portal (Read notes on applying in the portal >>) :
- Download and complete the online application form.
- Prepare application documents.
- If necessary, translate documents (unless they are already in German or English).
- Scan paper documents and save in PDF format. Please note that you can only upload PDF files to the portal.
- Upload the completed application form and the required appendices to the portal in PDF format. Translations, if applicable, should be uploaded together with the document issued in the original language.
Third step: Submit the uploaded application documents online.