January 15, 2019.
Terra Summer Residency Fellowships in Giverny, France
Founded in 2001, the Terra Summer Residency brings together doctoral scholars of American Art and emerging artists worldwide for a nine-week residential program in the historic village of Giverny, France.
The Terra Summer Residency provides an opportunity for participants to widen their academic and creative horizons, explore international cultural perspectives, and forge lifelong exchanges and professional networks. And also providing seminars and mentoring by senior scholars and artists to foster reflection and debate.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
9 weeks : from June 3 to August 2.
- A visual artist with a master’s degree or its equivalent.
- Preference is given to applicants who have completed their degree within the past five years.
- Fluent in English.
- A doctoral candidate must research American art and visual culture or its role in a context of international artistic exchange and also Candidates at all stages of doctoral research and writing are welcome to apply.
- ِِApplicants must bring a reference from their professor or previous art-school supervisor.
Terra Summer Residency fellows receive:
- Accommodation and Food.
- A travel contribution (up to $1500).
- A $5,000 stipend.
First Step: For registration click here
Note: Awards will be announced in April 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya El-sherbeny/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Emam Mahmoud / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team