Open all year
Dame DeAnne Julius Senior Academy Fellowship in International Economics
The Dame DeAnne Julius Senior Academy Fellowships in International Economics are designed for established thought leaders, researchers and policymakers from around the world to make a strong contribution to the field of international economics and economic policy.
The fellowships are intended to attract candidates from academia, NGOs, business, government or the media who can demonstrate a strong track record of publications and other evidence of their contributions to the field of international economics especially as they relate to questions of global governance.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- International Economics
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The applicant must have completed a Masters Degree in Economics, international political economy or related subjects, or have equivalent research experience.
- A PhD is preferred.
- Stipend: £5,000 per month
- Fellows will have access to the staff canteen providing complimentary tea, coffee and lunch and many more benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
- Modest provision is also made for the costs of relocation.
First Step: Complete the application form.
Second Step: Submit electronic copies of the following documents:
- Statement of Interest.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Project proposal (maximum of 2 A4 pages).
- Names of two referees.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nada Samir/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Razan Sameh/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team