31 August 2020 at 11:59 pm
The Center of Excellence for Energy is established by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with the support of the American people though the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Energy and Renewable Energy Engineering
- Applicant has to hold Egyptian Nationality.
- Undergraduate students must be eligible for registration in the Energy and Renewable Energy Engineering Program at Ain Shams University.
- Eligible applicants from public Egyptian Faculties of Engineering are welcome to apply. Priority given to applicants from Center of Excellence in Energy (COE-Energy) partner universities (Aswan and Mansoura Universities).
- Applicants must be graduates of Egyptian public or experimental schools.
- Applicants must score a minimum GPA of 2.5 or equivalent in the Faculty of Engineering Freshman Academic Year 2019/2020 in the first semester. Priority will be given to applicants with higher GPAs.
- Submission of the complete package is necessary, including the motivation letter, the financial form with the supporting document and the online application; otherwise, the student’s application will be considered incomplete and disqualified.
- the Center of Excellence for Energy Project is offering this scholarship opportunity for applicants with a socioeconomic disadvantage, and strongly encourages the application of women, and persons with disabilities who meet the eligibility criteria and stand out in the selection process for participation.
- In addition to payment of full tuition (including books), the Center of Excellence for Energy Scholarship also provides awarded students with the following additional benefits.
- A new Laptop for use during the duration of the degree program.
- Health Insurance during the 4-year degree program from ASU.
- A stipend for students transferring to ASU from distant governorates
- Housing is offered for students coming from distant governorates
First Step: Fill the application attached with all the documents required
Second Step: Submit the following required documents:
- Student’s Egyptian National ID
- Thanaweya Amma Certificate/Transcript
- Freshman year transcript (first Semester with GPA of 2.5)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation letter from a faculty member/school teacher supporting this application, indicating why the student is good candidate for the scholarship
- Motivation letter
- Extracurricular activities certificate
- Financial Form with the supporting documents
- Disability supporting documents (if any)
- HR letter from the employer of father/mother with net annual income for the prior year after deducting taxes and social insurance if father/mother is employed Or up-to-date statement from the social insurance office to prove unemployment status (like uninsured) if parent is unemployed.
- Up-to-date electricity, gas and telephone bills
- A copy of the updated contract of your residence (rented or owned).
If you have any questions please contact the University at ([email protected])
For more information click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamad Ayman/ Egypt“
“Arwa Osama/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team