June 15th, 2020
the city of Mannheim is proud of the University of Mannheim and wants the scholarship to be a symbol of its own ties with the university. Moreover, by funding talented students, the city would like to ensure that educated young people are welcome in Mannheim, the economic and academic center, and that there are excellent job opportunities in the city for graduates.
The Mannheim City strategy and its Economic and Structural Support Division are to fund highly-qualified professionals and young employees, and to attract them to the city for the benefit of the local economy. The application for the Mannheim Scholarship is open to students enrolled in all fields seeking a bachelor’s, master’s, or state examination during the standard period of study.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business Administration
- Business informatics
- Data science
- Media and communication studies
- Accounting and taxation
- Business law
- Economics and culture
- Political Science
- Romance Languages
- English and American Studies
- German Studies
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 1 August 2020 to 31 July 2021.
- Outstanding performance and social engagement
- Personal circumstances, such as having a migrant or non-academic background, are also taken into account.
- Three students can receive a monthly scholarship of €150 for one year from the City of Mannheim.
Check the application requirements and create an account in the online portal of Mannheim University.
Fill in the application form and do not forget to add the following requirements:
- Letter of motivation (maximum of 3.800 characters)
- Current CV
- University entrance qualification
- Current transcript of records (including average grade)
- Degree certificates from previous programs (if applicable)
- Proof of internships, preceding employment, voluntary work, social or political commitment, a completed vocational training (including indication of total duration and amount of working hours, if possible)
- Proof of notable successes, awards, honors
- Proof of personal or family-related circumstances (if applicable).
Submit your application following those advise and keep your account on the portal to receive your final application status on it.
- Please note that statements without respective proof will not be taken into account for your application.
- It is not necessary to provide ranking or distribution curves.
- Please do not ask your teachers to provide a letter of reference for your application for the scholarship.
- Please note that it is neither necessary nor possible to submit documents after you have submitted your application, as the decision to award a Scholarship is only based on performance up to and including the fall semester of 2019/2020.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Sarah Rouissi/ Tunisia“
Reviewed by” Mohamed Sayed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team