10 January, 2020 Noon (12:00) GMT.
Krishnan-Ang Studentships for Overseas Students in the Natural Sciences
The Studentships for Overseas Students in the Natural Sciences are intended to support outstanding overseas (outside the EU) graduate candidates undertaking a PhD in the Natural Sciences at the University of Cambridge
Trinity exists to give its members a rewarding, richly resourced, and intellectually inspiring place in which to pursue their education and research.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- School of Biological Sciences
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Genetics
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience
- Department of Plant Sciences
- Department of Psychology
- Sainsbury Laboratory
- Cambridge Systems Biology Centre
- Department of Veterinary Medicine
- Department of Zoology
- MRC Toxicology Unit
- Wellcome Trust – MRC Cambridge Stem Cell Institute
- Wellcome Trust/Cancer Research UK Gurdon Institute
- School of Clinical Medicine
- Department of Clinical Biochemistry
- Department of Clinical Neurosciences
- Department of Haematology
- Department of Medical Genetics
- Wellcome Trust – MRC Institute of Metabolic Sciences
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Public Health and Primary Care
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Surgery
- Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute
- Cambridge Institute for Medical Research
- Institute of Public Health
- MRC Biostatistics Unit
- MRC Cancer Unit
- MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
- MRC Epidemiology Unit
- MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- MRC Mitochondrial Biology Unit
- School of Physical Sciences
- Institute of Astronomy
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy
- Department of Physics
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
3 Years and half.
Eligible applicants must:
- Have applied for admission, or already received an offer of admission, for a PhD degree in the Natural Sciences at the University of Cambridge.
- Not yet have been members of the University of Cambridge as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Award maximum value: £46200
- The Studentship covers:
– Graduate Course Fees.
– maintenance allowance (in 2019-20 at a rate of £15,009 per annum.
– Research Scholarship Emolument (£450 per annum).
– Return ticket from the country of origin to the United Kingdom.
- The awards will be conditional on the applicants being accepted by the University’s Graduate Admissions Office for a course in the University.
- The results will be on Monday, 30 March, 2020.
First Step: Apply first at the university and get an offer to study there, by submitting the following:
- Enter your personal details, academic details & application details and the course for which you are applying at the University of Cambridge
– You must provide the names and contact details, including email addresses, for two referees acquainted with your academic work and whom you have asked to send assessments of your academic standing. Referees will be required to upload references (in pdf format) to our secure online application system. Please make it clear to your referees what is needed and encourage them to submit their references as soon as possible.
- Supporting Documents:
You will need to upload requested supporting documents including:
– A copy of your University Application Form.
– Official transcripts/statements
– Any research proposals which may be required for certain studentships/bursaries..
– Please note that you will need to merge all supporting documents into a single PDF file to complete the upload successfully
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Reem Wally/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team