First step: Create an account to login to Application form here.
Second step: Fill out the online application form, and Attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae.
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and Excel spreadsheet here)
- The scholarship for the PhD degree is subject to academic approval, and the candidate will be enrolled in one of the general degree programmes at DTU. For information about our enrolment requirements and the general planning of the PhD study programme, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
- The assessment of the applicants will be made by Associate Professor Darko Zibar. Further information may be obtained from Associate Professor Darko Zibar, firstname.lastname@example.org.