15 September 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Early Bird Reward – Queen’s University Belfast
Queen’s University Belfast is one of the leading universities in the UK and Ireland with a distinguished heritage and history. Founded in 1845 as Queen’s College Belfast, it became an independent university in 1908. Today, it is ranked in the top 173 universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2020), and a member of the Russell Group of UK research-intensive universities, combining excellence in research and education with a student-centered ethos.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the Early Bird Reward discount:
- Postgraduate: PG Certificate and PG Diploma programmes, MTh Theology.
- ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- External PhD programmes where students only undertake part of their research at Queen’s University.
- PhD programmes by Published Works
- Higher Doctorates:
-Doctor of Divinity (DD)
-Doctor of Laws (LLD)
-Doctor of Letters (DLitt)
-Doctor of Science (DSc)
-Doctor of Science (Economics) (DSc(Econ))
-Doctor of Science, (Education) (DSc(Ed))
-Doctor of Social Science (DSSc)
Fore more information about the Postgraduate courses visit here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
- The Early Bird Reward discount is exclusively available to new international students beginning a full-time course in the academic year 2020-21.
- Students must hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus starting in the academic year 2020-21.
- The discount is awarded for the first year only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organization you will not be eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount
- A student may receive an Early Bird Reward discount only once during their career at Queen’s University Belfast.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
- 10% discount on gross fees – may be used in conjunction with other scholarships.
- Postgraduate students must pay 90% of their Year 1 fees by 23.59 BST on 15 September 2020 to avail of the .discount, subject to T&Cs
First Step: You will need to apply to the University for the academic year 2020 – 2021 as soon as possible.
- Applications should be submitted online via the Direct Applications Portal for admission to the vast majority of postgraduate programs.
Please upload the following documents alongside with your application:
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above).
- If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date. This can be requested from your University.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed. These are the documents that confirm the level and title of your qualification(s), for example, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
- For each qualification, the degree transcript and degree award certificate should be combined in one document for uploading. You may upload a combined document in respect of one undergraduate course, and additional combined documents for up to three postgraduate courses.
- Research proposal (for MPhil/PhD/MD applicants only).
- Certified translations, if your original documents are not in English. If you do not have translations at the time of application, please forward by email to [email protected] when available.
- English language requirements: applicants whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
Second Step: After receiving the unconditional offer of a place on a full-time program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus starting in the academic year 2020-21, students must pay 90% of their Year 1 fees by 23.59 BST on 15 September 2020 to avail of the discount, subject to T&Cs
- Students wishing to avail of the Early Bird Reward discount must email proof of transfer to [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Shahenda Hisham/ Egypt“
“Nousseyba MOKDAD / Algeria “
MARJ3 Scholarship Team