The NEWH Green Voice Design Competition provides students with the opportunity to showcase their design skills while utilizing the very best in sustainable design products and practices. Our sponsors have generously donated the awards – one to the winning undergraduate student and one to the winning graduate student with airfare/lodging to the awards event at BDNY in New York in May.
▪ Submissions are judged on competition criteria and professional appearance by NEWH, Inc. Scholarship
▪ Up to (5) projects will be selected as finalists for each scholarship (undergraduate and graduate) and will
move on to be judged by a panel of professional industry judges.
▪ Final winners are selected from the judges’ recommendations and criteria scores.
▪ NOTIFICATION: Participating students and instructors will receive notification stating status of their
project submittal(s) prior to March 30th, 2021
▪ AWARD IF THERE IS NO QUALIFYING WINNER: In the event judges are unable to identify a winning
project for one scholarship – graduate or undergraduate, that scholarship will be awarded to the interiors
program of the student or student team who won. The award may be used by the interiors program to
enhance the educational needs or materials of the design studio. A school representative must be able to
attend the award presentation.
Opportunity focus area:
Preview this opportunity in