Open All Year
University of Otago International Master’s Research Scholarship
Masters’ scholarships are awarded by the University Council, on the recommendation of the Senate, to candidates in the first year of their thesis research for a Master’s degree which constitutes entry to the PhD course at this University. These scholarships are available only to students seeking to obtain their first research-based Master’s qualification.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- School of Business
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Applicants must be obtaining their first Master’s qualification.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be undertaking a thesis-based Master’s.
- The applicant’s academic record.
- The applicant’s potential for, or record of, research.
- The advice, recommendation and/or ranking of the relevant Head of Department.
- Check your English level requirement from here.
- For more information download this file.
- NZ$15,000 stipend per annum.
- Tuition fee waiver for 1 year capped at the domestic rate for Master’s study (excludes student services fee and insurance).
- This Scholarship will only provide support for the thesis component of a Master’s Research degree for up to 1 year full-time enrollment. It also only partially covers the cost of your tuition fees.
- As an international student you will be charged a higher level of tuition fees than a New Zealand domestic student. The Scholarship covers tuition fees for your thesis only at the domestic fee rate, i.e. the cost a New Zealand student would pay for their fees. This will be significantly less than the overall cost of your tuition fees and you will need to pay the difference between the two rates yourself. Please check with their International Office for tuition fee rates.
First Step: Select the programme you wish to apply for.
Second Step: Click the Apply Now button on that page.
Third Step: Follow the steps to create your eVision account. know more from here.
Forth Step: Fill your application in the e-vision portal with personal details, contact details, and educational background.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamad Ayman/ Egypt“
“Nada Samir/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team