There is no opening or closing dates.
Tasmanian International Scholarship (TIS)
The Tasmanian International Scholarship (TIS) provides commencing international students with a 25% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of their course (provided satisfactory grades are maintained).
Successful applicants must return their acceptance with payment by the date specified on their offer letter to retain the award. Applicants will be notified in their Offer if they have been successful in being awarded a scholarship, provided final results have been submitted. Successful TIS recipients will find inside their Offer details of their Scholarship terms and conditions.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Health & Medicine
- Business & Economy
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
short-term academic studies for a 6 or 12 month period
- Available to all commencing international students who submit an application to study one of the eligible programs offered.
- Generally, applicants will require the equivalent of an overall B+ average or higher depending upon the course and scholarship eligibility requirements (with the exception of the Foundation Studies Program and Health courses as shown below).
- 25% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- First Step:
- Create an account at the university’s official website
- and inset your information “Full name…”
- Second Step:
- Add your personal details.
- Choose a course choice 01 and 02.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY.
- SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDY (High school or Australian Year 12 equivalent).
- POST-SECONDARY / TERTIARY / POLYTECHNIC STUDIES.
- VISA AND OTHER INFORMATION.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION.
- APPLICATION SOURCE.
- APPLICANT DECLARATION.
- PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE.
- Upload other additional documents.
- Third Step: Verify & Submit your Application.
Selection for this scholarship will be based on academic merit achieved in studies at secondary, diploma and degree level courses, and qualifications and grading scales can vary significantly from country to country. Applications are assessed for all semester intakes and selection for this scholarship will be based on an applicant’s highest level qualification prior to commencing their intended study program (minimum one-year duration).
Know more about this opportunity: Click here
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Alaa Eddine Ghorab/ Algeria “
Reviewed by” Yara Yasser / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team