November 30, 2019, at 23:59 PDT.
YouTube Learning Fund
The Program is designed to support creators looking to build unique, multi session content in the category that is most organic to applicant’s brand and voice. Multi-session content consists of multiple videos that are sequential in nature- building on the top of one another. The videos should be made available globally.
In July, YouTube announced YouTube Learning, an initiative to support all those who use YouTube to share their knowledge with the world and the millions of users who come to our platform to learn. This includes investing in:
– Improving the learning experience on YouTube.
– Supporting educational creators via the YouTube Learning Fund.
– Expanding support for learning partners around the world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
All world countries except Syria, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, and Crimea.
The deadline is November 30, 2018.
Successful applicants will be notified by January 31, 2019.
Eligible projects must:
- Come from applicants that manage at least one YouTube channel with a minimum of 25,000 subscribers
- Demonstrate a strategy to develop multi-session content – multiple videos that build on one another
- Clearly depict the intent to teach in a factual, informative, and trustworthy manner, indicating expertise and / or a scrupulous approach to accuracy, including but not limited to research, fact checking, and objectivity
Note: Applicants from Syria, Cuba, North Korea, Crimea, and Iran are not applicable to apply.
- YouTube will support selected creators around the world in their creation of multi-session learning content.
First Step: Fill in the application form from Here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shahira Aliwi / Syria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team