The programme has no deadline; applications are reviewed as they are received.
International Postgraduate Research Studentship – Chemistry
The Chemistry Department has launched a pilot international postgraduate research studentship that will grant full tuition waiver to a small number of highly qualified international students with BSc or MSc degrees in Chemistry or related disciplines from top universities worldwide admitted into its PhD programme.
This scholarship is open to International students with a MSc, BSc degree or be in the final year of a BSc degree programme in Chemistry (broadly defined) or a related discipline.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
up to 42 months.
- be international students with a MSc, BSc degree or be in the final year of a BSc degree programme in Chemistry (broadly defined) or a related discipline with the overall undergraduate GPA of 80% or better as determined by our admissions office. In exceptional cases, applicants with a GPA below 80% will be considered IF they have GRE Quantitative, Analytical and Chemistry scores in 80 percentile or better.
- meet the minimum English proficiency requirements of the University and UK Visa requirements
- demonstrate aptitude for research in chemistry through, for example, research component of their undergraduate degree
- have successfully passed the admissions interview conducted by the staff of the department of Chemistry at the University of Liverpool
- be able to prove access to funds up to £9,135 per year to cover your maintenance costs (living expenses in order to obtain the UK student visa).
Receive full waiver of tuition and student fees for up to 42 months as long as they make adequate progress.
First Step: Required Documents:
- a single pdf file containing (in this order)
- 1 page covering letter, describing how you meet the requirements of the programme
- a CV (2 page maximum)
- a full or partial undergraduate transcript (first an official English translation, followed by documents in the language of issue)
- MSc students should also submit their BSc certificate/diploma), and results of any tests taken (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL and/or GREs).
Second Step: Interested applicants should send the following to Dr. Roman Boulatov ([email protected]) for initial review.
Applications received after 1st August will be considered for admission starting the following academic year (e.g. successful applicants who applied prior to 1st August 2018 will be offered positions for the 2018/19 academic year. After this date, studentships will be for the 2019/20 academic year). If all available places for the upcoming academic year are filled, successful applicants will be offered admission starting the next academic year.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Morsy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Sarra Messili/ Algeria “
&” Mohamed Elsherbeny/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team