1st June, 2020
COMPARE FELLOWSHIP 2020-2021: CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
It is the official journal of the British Association of International and Comparative Education (BAICE), which works to support activities of research, teaching and collaboration in the field.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
SOUTH SUDAN, SOMALIA, SYRIA,YEMEN, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
The fellowship will run from 1 December 2020 – 30 November 2021.
- To be based currently in a university in a low-income country (according to the World Bank classification).
- To have completed their doctoral degree within the last six years.
- To be teaching or researching in the field of education.
It provide full financial support (including travel, accommodation and subsistence) for the following activities:
- Attending and presenting at the UKFIET conference in Oxford, UK, in September 2021
- Attending the Compare writers’ workshop at the conference (a full-day course for early career researchers)
- 2-4 week stay at an institution in the UK following the conference (to carry out library research, attend academic events, and develop publication ideas with the guidance of a mentor)
First Step: you should send the following documents via email to [email protected]:
- CV / resume (including qualifications, professional experience and publications)
- Supporting statement of 1000 words (outlining research interests, publication trajectory to date and future plans, and potential benefits of the fellowship for themselves and their institutions/countries)
- Abstract for a conference presentation on a research topic of their choice (300 words)
dt_button link=”https://baice.ac.uk/compare-fellowship-2020-2021-call-for-applications/” animation=”fadeIn” size=”medium” style=”default” bg_color_style=”default” bg_hover_color_style=”default” text_color_style=”default” text_hover_color_style=”default” icon=”fa fa-chevron-circle-right” icon_align=”left”] Apply Now
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Marwa Bouzidi/ Algeria“
Reviewed by” nourhan ashraf/ egypt
MARJ3 Scholarships Team