15 September 2019.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Innovation Impact Grant Programme – Expo 2020 Dubai.
The Expo Live Innovation Impact Grant Programme aims to fund novel and innovative solutions that encapsulate the spirit of Expo 2020 Dubai’s overall theme: ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’. Expo’s three subthemes, Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability, are focus areas for funding.
The programme awards funding of up to USD 100,000 each to social enterprises, startups and grassroots projects from around the world, based on their potential to impact the environment positively and generate real social value.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- New Industries
- Financal Capital
- Travel & Exploration
- Personal Mobility
- DIigital Connectivity
- Natural Ecosystems And Biodiversity
- Sustainable Cities And Built Habitats
- Climate Change
- Green Growth
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Expo 2020 will run for six months from 20 October, 2020 to 10 April, 2021.
- Startups, enterprises.
- Social, environmental, or humanitarian impact.
- Prototype level or beyond.
- Innovative solution.
- Any sector, any country.
- Legally registered entities.
Expo Live has devised a comprehensive evaluation process that assesses applications on the following four key criteria:
- Impact: Who is benefitting, or intended to benefit, from the solution? Are the benefits meaningful?
- Quality of submission: Is the submission substantial?
- Alignment with Expo 2020 Dubai objectives: Is the project relevant to the Expo theme and subthemes?
- Innovativeness: How does the solution differ from existing solutions? Is it meaningful and inspiring?
- Networking And Partnership Opportunities:
Connecting innovators to an international network of participating nations, corporate partners, regional and global businesses, as well as many millions of anticipated visitors.
- Marketing And Communications Exposure:
To increase a project’s global visibility and impact, the Expo Live programme includes extensive marketing and communication exposure, and outreach programmes.
- Additional Funding:
Grant recipients may qualify for additional funding that will be allocated to showcasing their solutions during Expo 2020 Dubai to an audience of many millions of visitors.
First Step: Fill in the application then submit it.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mustafa Abulhamd / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hanine Aymen/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team