31 October 2020
he Indian National Science Academy (INSA) was established in January 1935 with the object of promoting science in India and harnessing scientific knowledge for the cause of humanity and national welfare. The foundation of the Academy, earlier known as the National Institute of Sciences of India (NISI), was the outcome of joint endeavors of several organizations and individuals and the International Science Council (ISC) playing a leading role in this regard
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- science and technology
- Medical Sciences
EGYPT, SYRIA, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, JORDAN, MOROCCO, SUDAN, IRAQ, LEBANON, LIBYA, PALESTINE, MAURITANIA, YEMEN, SOMALIA, TURKEY, IRAN, DJIBOUTI, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES NOT FROM MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
The awardees are allowed to choose a fellowship period mutually convenient to them and the host institute.
- Applicant (other than Indian) possessing Doctorate or Master’s Degree in science or equivalent degree in Engineering/ Medicine and allied disciplines.
- below 45 years of age affiliated to a scientific or academic institution in a developing country (Other than India(
- The applicant must possess a valid passport.
- Applications should be forwarded by an appropriate authority.
- Selected candidates must obtain permission/leave from their parent institutions.
- Selected candidates must obtain Indian Visa for the proposed period of research upon advice from CICS.
- short term participatory research studies.
- Fellowship covers return airfare from place of work in their home country to place of work in India.
- boarding and lodging at the affiliated institution/s.
- adequate allowance in Indian currency to cover incidental expenses.
First Step: The prescribed application can be downloaded Here.
Second Step: accompany the application with:
- A detailed curriculum vitae containing the date of birth & age, applicant’s research interest and experience, publications (only thos in referred journals), present position, scientific affiliations, awards and scholarships etc.
- A brief write-up describing the proposed research work.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Copy of degree certificate for highest qualification.
- A letter of consent from Parent Institution.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“salma tarek abo amra/ egypt“
“Marwa Bouzidi/ Algeria“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team