30 March 2020
United Kingdom (UK)
Kent Business School International Research Scholarship 2020
Kent Business School International Research Scholarships are awarded to students with excellent research potential, This is a three-year PhD studentship, which includes Overseas tuition fees.
This Scholarship takes the form of a three-year Graduate Teaching Assistant ship (GTA) meaning PhD students who intend to study at Kent Business School receive financial support (a combined salary and maintenance grant) in return for undertaking some part-time teaching.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Management Science
- Operational Research
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
(full time or part time)
- Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent research potential and will have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Distinction, in a relevant subject (current Masters students can submit a partial transcript).
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 in an IELTS test. This requirement is waived, if an applicant is a national of a majority English-speaking country, or has completed a qualification equivalent to a UK Bachelor’s degree in a majority English-speaking country.
- Successful applications will normally meet all of the qualifications criteria (degrees and IELTS score). However, applicants falling short of these but with an exceptional research proposal and references may be considered.
- Open to applicants from any country. Please note that overseas students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK.
- Open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September entry (current Kent research students are not eligible).
– Please note that this scholarship cannot be deferred.
- This is a three-year PhD studentship, which includes Overseas tuition fees, and a stipend of £15,009 per annum (2019/2020 fees).
Applicants will automatically be considered for this scholarship if they have met the stated criteria and have applied for a PhD programme at Kent Business School by 30 March 2020.
First Step: Look up your course on our course finder.
Second Step: Click on the ‘apply’ tab and select the programme you wish to study.
Third Step: full the application and submit the required statement.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Mohammed Hashem/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team