10 May 2019.
Deloitte | One Young World Scholarship 2019.
Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2019, which will enable 10 outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in London, United Kingdom on 22 – 25 October 2019.
This scholarship is intended for young leaders focused on improving the education, skills, and access to opportunity for people in their communities, countries, or world at large. The scholarship is seeking candidates who have demonstrated commitment to:
- Improving access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy. For example, to women and girls, disadvantaged youth.
- Creating skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerating entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or providing opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
21 – 25 October 2019.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges.
- Aged 18 – 30.
- Young leaders from non-profit, community organizations or social enterprises.
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only).
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 21-25 October inclusive.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions.
First Step: Fill your application from Here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya El-sherbeny/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Soueilem Mohamed Lemine / Mauritania ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team