Friday, 10 July 2020.
Incoming Study Abroad International Travel Grant
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer grants to new International students commencing in the Study Abroad program, in Semester 1 2020 or Semester 2 2020.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
For more informations about the programs from Here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Depends on the program.
- Be an International student.
- Not be a sponsored student.
- Be a commencing student in the Study Abroad program (fee-paying) at USQ in Semester 1 2020 OR Semester 2 2020.
- Be studying on-campus.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in the semester the Grant is awarded.
- Be studying the Study Abroad (fee paying) program at USQ (not be studying Cross-institutional or Professional Development courses).
- Each grant will have a maximum value of AUD2000.
- The grant will be credited directly to the recipient’s USQ student account as a reduction to their tuition fees.
First Step: You should choose your program from this link.
Second Step: Submit their admission application through the online application system, or by email to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ghada Raafat / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team