8 March 2019
Thailand/ (Chiang Rai OR Nan).
Have A Dream in Thailand
Take a deep breath and enjoy the journey of sharing your experiences with others as well as adopt new skills to help you improve and rediscover yourself.
Duties & Tasks: Teaching grade 1,2 or 3 students using their lesson plans.
- Working days: 4 hours a day (Monday to Friday).
- Beneficiaries: Grade 1,2,3 (5-10) years.
Other benefits: – Certificate of Appreciation from Have A Dream
Number of volunteers needed: up to 25 volunteers.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES, (EGYPT in particular).
One semester or two semesters.
- Volunteers must be graduates at least 22 years old.
- Volunteers are required to have an advanced level of English.
- Experience or interest in the Education field.
- Experience or interest in Working with Children and understands the children’s psychology.
- Energetic, flexible person.
- Creativity in coming up with ideas for games, activities ….etc.
The program covers:
- Food: 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Travel expenses: Dates and reimbursement of travel expenses:
- One semester: (Starts 13 May and teach until 30 September) – (You will get Euro 500)
- Two semesters: (13 May to 30 September, travel to take a break, then teach again 1 November to 12 March) – (You will get Euro 2,000)
- 2500 L.E: administration fees for Have A Dream to cover:
- Pre-departure support through an orientation session about the program, what to pack, tips & tricks as well as Q&A with previous volunteers from the program.
- Guidance & support for visa issuance.
- Guidance & support for good deals on flight tickets and offers with our partners.
- Follow up during the program.
- Feedback & self-reflection meeting after the program.
- A certificate of appreciation from Have A Dream.
- Copy of passport – they will provide volunteer Visa package.
- Medical certificate from a general doctor, stating that the volunteer is healthy and fit to volunteer.
- Criminal Record and Background Check report or in some countries, Policy Statement.
- Letter of recommendation in English from a licensed professional-service person such as a teacher, lawyer, chartered accountant, engineer, and doctor, stating that the volunteer is of good character and suitable to be around young children.
- Copy of professional license of the person who wrote the letter of recommendation in No.4
- Travel Insurance that will cover the length of stay in Thailand.
- A certified English education degree (at least a Bachelor’s degree).
- Go to the application form: here
- Fill personal information.
- Answer the additional questions:
– Describe any relevant work, volunteer, or personal experience you have in the field of education and/or dealing with kids.
– What do you like least about kids? And how would you manage such behavior during the program.
Submit your application and Check your email regularly to update you with your status and interview details.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Fathy Mohamed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shorouk Nasser / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team