Round 1 (for courses departing up to 30 April 2020)
November 4, 2019 – 9 February 2020
Round 2 (for courses departing up to 31 July 2020)
February 10, 2020 – 22 March 2020
Round 3 (for courses departing up to 31 October 2020)
May 4,2020 – 5 July 2020
Round 4 (for courses departing up to 31 January 2021)
August 3,2020 – 4 October 2020
ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences Study Tour and Field Trip Travel Grant
The College of Arts and Social Sciences is offering up to 40 awards known as the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences Overseas Study Tour and Field Trip Travel Grant with the aim of providing funding to facilitate study tours or field trip opportunities, and to enrich the academic experience of eligible students.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Excellence is embedded in our approach to research and education.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Any Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences discipline taught by the College of Arts & Social Sciences.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The award is available each year to a continuing ANU student who is:
- A domestic or international student;
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in the College of Arts and Social Sciences;
- Will be enrolled in a short term overseas study tour or field trip course in the College;
- Satisfies one or more of the following criteria;
- Recipient of government allowance (Youth Allowance, Austudy, Abstudy);
- Refugee status;
- Proof of financial hardship if not a receipt of a government allowance.
- The travel grant provides an amount between $200 – $3,500 as determined by the selection committee based on the duration and location of the study tour or field trip. The grant will be paid in one instalment once the recipient submits proof of enrolment into the study tour or field trip course.
Fill the application form.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mennatullah Ayman \ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amina Hamed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team