1 June (Annually)
1 December (Annually)
Iowa, The United States
Presidential Transfer Award
Presidential Transfer Awards are guaranteed to all admitted first-time transfer students, enrolling full-time at Drake.
- Spring 2019 enrollment: Minimum of $14,000 to $18,000 per year.
- Fall 2019 enrollment: Minimum of $15,000 to $19,000 per year.
Drake University is recognized as one of the finest institutions of higher learning in the Midwest. A midsized, private university in Des Moines, Iowa, we offer the benefits and resources of a larger institution along with the advantages of intimate class sizes and close personal relationships.
- Arts & Sciences
- Business & Public Administration
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Pharmacy & Health Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Up to 4 Years.
- Presidential Transfer Awards are renewable based on consecutive full-time undergraduate enrollment.
- All prospective students that have applied and been admitted by the priority deadline of March 1 are automatically considered for these awards.
- Presidential Transfer Awards are guaranteed to all admitted first-time transfer students, enrolling full-time at Drake.
- Recipients of these tuition scholarships are chosen based on a complete review of the application for admission.
- Awards are based on a variety of criteria depending on the type of scholarship and are not base on financial need.
- Students with previous bachelor’s degrees are not eligible.
- Spring 2019 enrollment: Minimum of $14,000 to $18,000 per year
- Fall 2019 enrollment: Minimum of $15,000 to $19,000 per year
First Step: Please check the admission requirements first from here.
Second Step: Complete one of the following:
Third Step: Create an account.
Fourth Step: Start New Application.
Fifth Step: Submit The required Documents. First-year students are required to complete an online application, submit transcripts, submit ACT or SAT scores (or complete a test-flexible interview if eligible), and submit a personal essay. A letter of recommendation is encouraged but not required. Each section below provides specific information for each required element of your application.
Sixth Step: Mailed applications and all other mailed supplementary materials should be labeled with your full name and date of birth and directed to:
Office of Admission
2507 University Ave.
Des Moines, Iowa 50311-4505
Apply Now For Drake University Application
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Muhammad Adel/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mayar Abdalla/ The Netherlands “
“Menna Faramawy/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team