1 February 2019
Wisconsin, United States
St.Lawrence university, Presidential Diversity Scholarship
The Presidential Diversity Scholarship is awarded to students of any race who have demonstrated commitment to and appreciation for racial and ethnic diversity. This $32,000 per year scholarship ($128,000 over four years) is awarded for up to four years or eight semesters
Students named as Presidential Diversity Scholars come from a broad range of background experiences and have a variety of social identities.Acknowledgement, activism and appreciation for diversity awareness are critical for top consideration.
Specialties to study:
- African Studies
- African-American Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Art & Art History
- Asian Studies
- Business in the Liberal Arts
- Canadian Studies
- Caribbean, Latin American and Latino Studies
- Chinese Studies
- Computer Science
- Conservation Biology
- Creative Writing
- Environmental Studies
- Estudios Hispanicos (Spanish)
- European Studies
- Exercise Science
- Film and Representation Studies
- Foreign Languages
- Francophone Studies (French)
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- German Studies
- Global Studies
- International Economics
- International Studies
- Italian Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Modern Languages & Literatures
- Native American Studies
- Outdoor Studies
- Peace Studies
- Performance and Communication Arts
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Religious Studies
- Sport Studies and Exercise Science
- Studio Art
- Visual Art
For more information click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Students must demonstrated impactful leadership, service, and activism in building or supporting diversity within your community.
- Acknowledgement, activism and appreciation for diversity awareness are critical for top consideration.
- Your academic achievement is important and so are the other activities and achievements that define you.
This $32,000 per year scholarship ($128,000 over four years) is awarded for up to four years or eight semesters.
First Step:Fill in the application from here.
Second Step: Choose the scholarship “Presidential Diversity Scholarship”
Third Step: Describe how you have demonstrated impactful leadership, service, or activism in building or supporting diversity within your community.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Abdelrahman/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt and Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team