15 August 2020
- Humber emphasizes hands-on, career-focused learning by offering a broad range of credentials including bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, certificates, and postgraduate certificates — and will help you chart the best path towards your goals.The number of scholarships available is unlimited.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- International Business
- International Development
- Fashion Management
- Healthcare Management
- Supply chain management
- Digital Business Management
Know more about the specialties via this link.
All World Countries.
According to the program
- Starting in January 2021
- The scholarships are renewable for all the years of the bachelor’s degree at certain rules you can find below.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A student coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who is non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program).
- Having a high school GPA of at least 75%.
- Eligibility is based on students’ high school academic achievement.
- The student must remain registered as a full-time student in consecutive years for the duration of his/her degree programs.
- Renewable scholarships will be reissued if the student achieves 80% or above in each year of the Bachelor’s degree.
- Students who require preparatory courses in their first year or subsequent years of study are ineligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship can be obtained concurrently with other scholarships.
To know more click here.
The Scholarship Fund is different according to the GPA:
- CAD 4,000 to GPA: 95% or higher (Renewable)
- CAD 3,500 to GPA:90 – 94.9% (Renewable)
- CAD 3,000 to GPA: 85 – 89.9% (Renewable)
- CAD 2,000 to GPA: 80 – 84.9% (Renewable)
- CAD 1,500 to GPA: 75 – 79.9% (Not Renewable)
Humber awards these scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement so you will need to apply for an admission at university.
First Step: Pick a Program and Confirm Availability from here.
Second Step:Proof of Academic Standing: they require scanned copies of original certified secondary school graduation transcripts for degree programs. know more from here. Also you need to prove ENGLISH PROFICIENCY from here.
Third Step: Additional Program Requirements may include a portfolio, audition, letter of intent, references, etc., and vary by program. View program pages for detailed info on these requirements from here.
Forth Step: Review Tuition/Fee Schedule and fill your applications that include all documents required to make an admission decision from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ranya Al-Jumaili/ Iraq“
“Nada Samir/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team