2 August 2019.
A host lab in one of the EMBC Member States.
The EMBO Long-Term Fellowships are awarded for a period of up to two years and support post-doctoral research visits to laboratories throughout Europe and the world.
EMBO is an organization of more than 1800 leading researchers that promotes excellence in the life sciences in Europe and beyond. The major goals of the organization are to support talented researchers at all stages of their careers, stimulate the exchange of scientific information, and help build a research environment where scientists can achieve their best work.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Molecular biology
To know more about the focus areas, click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The minimum fellowship duration that can be requested is 12 months,and it can up to 24 months.
- Applicants must hold a doctorate degree or equivalent at the start of the fellowship.
- Applicants who already hold a PhD degree at the time of application are eligible to apply only if they obtained their PhD degree during the two years prior to the date the application is complete.
- Applicants must have at least one first author publication accepted in or published in an international peer reviewed journal at the time of application.
- All applications must involve movement between countries .
- Applications to go to the country in which the PhD was obtained will not be considered.
- Applications to return to a laboratory where the candidate has worked in the past for more than six months, either in one or in several visits will not be considered.
- Candidates can only submit one application for one project at one host laboratory at each round of selection.
- Reapplication is permissible only once.
- Additional allowance for dependent children under the age of 18.
- Childcare allowance for children under the age of six €2.500 per year and per child.
- Travel allowance for your family to and from the receiving institute.
- Fellows whose children were born during their fellowship are entitled to 3 months paid parental leave.
To know more about the benefits, click here.
First Step: Create a new account, here.
Second Step: Fill the application.
It must include:
1.Two reference letters (one of the reference letters must be from the PhD supervisor).
2.Acceptance letter from the receiving institute.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Asmaa Essam / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Sara Issam / Egypt & Samira Shehta / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team