Round 1: 2nd week of May 2020 Round 2: end of November 2020
GIFT Internship program
GIFT- Graduate Institute of Ferrous Technology offers an Internship Program (Student Research Participation Program) in the summer and winter sessions.
3rd and 4th year undergraduate students, who are very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and system, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
All World Countries
Approximately one month- July.
You should be a 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student.
You should be very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and system.
- Free student dormitory housing and transportation
(for international applicants, round trip air fare economy only, for Korean applicants, KTX or Bus fare) will be provided.
- Living expense will be assisted. (KRW 500,000 / 4 weeks)
First Step: Prepare the following documents:
- Application Form.
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English * If transcripts do not indicate GPA(Grade Point Average), the applicant must convert the letter grades appropriately into GPA and show it on the application document.
- Personal Statement (Primarily the description of the applicant’s study plan)
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL score or the Equivalent).
Second Step: Send application documents by e-mail to the staff in charge of admission : Eun Mi Jung- [email protected].
– You can apply at any time by e-mail with required application documents, But your application will be evaluated only if it is submitted to a deadline : the second Week of May for the summer session.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abd El-hamid Zaghloul/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team