25 May 2019.
Global-In Fellowship in Germany 2019
Global-In Fellowship is an intensive 3-week youth project focusing on politics, diplomacy and entrepreneurship, with the aim of providing young leaders with the opportunity to explore international relations and enhance diplomatic skills.
Our program is based on the learning structure of “Learn-Apply-Innovate”: Throughout the 3 weeks, our participants gather knowledge, apply what they have learned and, then, create on the basis of the intelligence and skills they have gained. The project is open to 60 participants.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social Media
- Soft Skills
Program Period: 3 Weeks.
Week 1: Learn
During the first week, we hold workshops on Law, Social Media, Economics and Political Systems, as well as training sessions on Soft Skills & Rhetorics and Entrepreneurship. By participating in panel discussions, lectures and seminars, the participants gather the foundational knowledge that will provide the basis for their work and development in the upcoming weeks.
Week 2: Apply
The second week consists of a simulation of the work of the United Nations. As a country’s representative, you will develop your rhetorical and negotiation skills and gain insights into international politics and debates. You will learn to discuss, debate, negotiate and reach compromises, while engaging in passionate discussions about today’s most pressing challenges.
Week 3: Innovate
The third week is a Crisis Simulation, where you will be forming newly established nation states and work towards creating your constitution, national identity and political structures. In an interactive environment, where the relationships between the different states will develop in real time, you will get to invest resources, create governmental infrastructure and establish international organizations. But: How, and with what system It is simply up to your imagination!
- For applying to the Global-In Fellowship you need to be a current resident of the country you are applying for. If you are a citizen of one of the countries but not a resident, you should still be eligible, but please contact [email protected] before applying.
you have to be 16-21 years old on the first day of the project (11th of August 2019) to be eligible for this programme. If you are 22 years old or older, please do NOT apply as your application will not be considered.
- You need to have experience and skills of leadership.
- You do not need to have citizenship from the country you are applying for, as long as you have a residence there.
- You have to be eager to learn and motivated.
- You must have participated in engagement/youth programs and activities.
The program covers:
- the costs of travel to and from Berlin
- Public transport and any other expenses related to the project
- The cost of your passport and Visa Costs for Non-EU participants
The program does not cover:
- any private expenses such as shopping in Berlin and other things you might want to do in your free time.
- health insurance
- Fill this application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Samah Gacem / Algeria “
Reviewed by “ Nada Ahmed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team