November 15th for January intake
(Partially Funded )
The 10-month Global MBA
EDHEC’s research centers inspire and encourage the capacity to innovate. Their work, recognized for excellence as much as for business value, are benchmarks in fields as diverse as finance, business law, ethics, marketing and management. They also help sustain EDHEC’s academic programmes, confronting students with the realities and challenges of doing business.
EDHEC’s excellence in fostering talent is measured as much by the skills learnt as by the personalities that emerge. For over 110 years, EDHEC has been cultivating independent thought, non-conformism and entrepreneurial spirit.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Marketing Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Corporate Financial Management
- Global Macroeconomics
- International Legal Management
- Criminal Risks Management
- Managing Human Capital with Coaching
- Leading People and Organizations
- Building Managerial Competencies and High Performance Teams
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence at work
- Consulting Methodologies
- Business Simulation
- Supply Chain and Operations
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Each consulting project is tailored to provide the sponsor company with strategic knowledge while enabling the MBA participants, in teams, to get their teeth into challenging questions in real-life businesses, large and small. Projects are delivered in English.
- The project must be challenging and strategic*Involve MBA-level work with specific goals and deliverables *Be supported by top management with an executive as champion *Allow appropriate access to information and resources.
- GMAT test.
- EXCELLENCE: – 50% (GMAT OF 720 OR OVER) ….. YOUR FEES: € 20,900
- PREMIUM: – 40% (GMAT OF 650-710) ….. YOUR FEES: € 25,080*
- MERIT: – 30% (BASED ON GMAT AND ACADEMIC POTENTIAL) ….. YOUR FEES: € 29,260*
- EUROPEAN EXCELLENCE: – 30% (FOR EU AND EEA NATIONALS) ….. YOUR FEES : € 29,260 (2019-20)**
- MAKE AN IMPACT: – 30% (BASED ON POTENTIAL TO DRIVE SUSTAINABILITY & ETHICS IN BUSINESS) ….. YOUR FEES: € 29,260 (2019-20)
- 1ST NATIONALITY: – 20% (AMONGST 3 FIRST ENROLLED PER COUNTRY) ….. YOUR FEES : € 33,440*
*Tuition Fees include the 5% Prompt Payment Reduction.
- Project expenses / budget
* The project is billed to the company at 3000€ – 5000€ per 8-week project excluding taxes (French VAT is added to these fees when billing) to cover administration, faculty and project supervision costs
* 20% discount for new clients via an EDHEC MBA Alumni.
* The sponsoring firm agrees to cover additional, pre-approved operating and travel expenses related to the project.
First Step: Evaluate your profile for EDHEC GLOBAL MBA
Second Step: Initiate and complete your application (The Application fee is € 150)
When you initiate your online application, the Admissions team is alerted and you will receive an email asking you to contact the MBA Admissions Office. One person from the team will follow you through the whole process and help if needed. You can upload all your application documents except for your reference letters. These must come from your referee directly (professional email or hard copy).
- It is possible to apply without a GMAT or GRE score and send it at a later date.
In this way you can aim for a conditional offer – this means the Selection Committee might approve your general profile conditionally and then upon reception of a strong GMAT score, your offer will be confirmed. Please note that we do not offer GMAT waivers, all applicants must complete the GMAT test in order to receive a confirmed offer.
Test your mind on the GMAT mini quiz.
Your online application will be processed by the admissions team who will forward selected files for interview. This can be done by telephone, Skype or on-campus. The second part of the interview process will be an online video exercise.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Merna Esmail/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team