1 June 2019. (Fall semester)
1 October 2019. (Spring semester)
The United States of America (USA).
GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP– KENT STATE University.
For the international student who has a dream of studying in the United States, the Global Scholarship makes a Kent State Education “A Whole Lot Closer than You Think!”
Kent State established the Global Scholarship in January 2018 because it values diversity among its student population and as a result seeks to attract a greater number of high quality international students to its campuses. The Global Scholarship is available to all incoming international undergraduate degree-seeking students who have been admitted to Kent State.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
All the fields of study at the university.
Click here to know more about the fields of study in the university.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Incoming freshmen students may receive the Global Scholarship for a total of eight semesters. Transfer students may receive the Global Scholarship for up to eight semesters depending on the number of credits transferred to Kent State.
- Student qualifies as an incoming international student.
- Student intends to pursue an undergraduate degree and will enroll full time at Kent State.
- Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students are not eligible for the Global Scholarship.
- In-state resident students are not eligible for the Global Scholarship.
- Only those students attending the Kent campus are eligible to receive the Global Scholarship.
- The Global Scholarship grants each eligible undergraduate freshman or transfer student $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester).
- For the Global Scholarship to automatically renew each year, awarded students simply need to maintain continuous full-time enrollment at Kent State and good academic standing.
First Step: Apply for the program of choice at the university using this link with nonrefundable application fee of $70.
Second Step: Prepare application documents
- Passport Biographical Page
- English Language Proficiency Scores
- College transcript/detailed marksheets (Certified English translation and original language)
- College Graduation Certificate/Diploma if available (Certified English translation and original language)
If applicant has taken fewer than 12 semester hours:
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate/Diploma/Attending Certificate (Certified English translation and original language)
- Secondary School Transcripts/detailed marksheets (Certified English translation and original language)
- Financial guarantee (bank statements) that show sufficient funds to cover educational expenses.
Third Step: Submission of all required documents to OGE
- Include the student’s full name and Kent State ID when sending documents.
For faster processing, documents should be scanned as one multi-page PDF (the size of the PDF file should be within 5MB) and sent to the International Admissions Office through [email protected] Also, TOEFL scores must be submitted through ETS (institution code: 1367), SAT through College Board (institution code: 1367) and ACT (institution code: 3284) through ACT to be considered.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Maria Medhat / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Soueilem Mohamed Lemine / Mauritania ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team